Sein, Pointe du Raz, Cap Sizun
Walk the coastal path from Douarnenez to Audierne via the Pointe du Raz, the Land’s End of Brittany. In the evening, you can relax in Audierne where your host, Marie-Pierre, will organise your stay: there’s a new section of the GR34 coastal path to explore each day!
5 days / 6 nights
- 509€ per person (excluding July, August & September)
- 549€ per person in July, August & September
Available from Sunday to Saturday throughout the year, booked in advance (minimum number of guests: 4 people)
The GR34 will take you to Douarnenez and the Pointe du Millier, the Pointe du Raz, the Pointe du Van, where exceptional panoramic views await! You’ll have five days of walking along the GR34 before treating yourself to a bit of time off on the Île de Sein in the Iroise Sea. Set sail for a day on the island, where you’ll have the chance to view the coast and the Pointe du Raz from the sea while you enjoy your crossing!
Sein: the island at world’s end...
From Audierne to the lighthouse ‘Phare de la Vieille’, you’ll follow the coast that you walked the day before, then cross the waters to the Île de Sein... There, in the Iroise Sea, this 1-mile island awaits you, sitting just above water level!
This package includes
- 6 nights in a double room (2-star hotel)
- Picnic lunches, plus dinners (not including drinks)
- Transfer by taxi and coach
- A return crossing to the Île de Sein and a guided tour
- Maps and information
This package does not include
- Transport (except transfers during your stay)
- Personal expenses